Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Done with Myspace

Well I am done with Rupert Murdoch's News Corp website called Myspace.com It has been a thorn in my side for several years now. I just don't understand why it is still so popular after all these years. The website hardly works for shit, I mean get real, they plug it up with so much fucking advertisements, but they don't fix the shit that is broken. How many times have you seen, "We're sorry this error has been forwarded to the development team" yeah that is bullshit. Rupert knows better then anyone, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Well people are not leaving and moving on to one of the better programmed websites, so he sees no reason to spend money to fix the fuckin' thing.

So Long, I doubt I will miss you...

For friends who want to keep in touch, I am at last.fm and facebook.

No comments: